Skjoldplayers.com Forum Index Skjoldplayers.com
Skjold Players

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skjoldplayers.com Forum Index -> Skjold Players Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete Skjold
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hello everyone ,

I am happy to welcome you to the Skjold Players Forum . This is a place for you to get to know other players like yourself who play my basses. It is also a place for those who would like to learn more about these instruments . I hope all my current customers will get a chance to post comments and pictures of their basses. Anyone wanting to know more about the basses I make should feel free to post any questions so I can address them for you . I will be using this forum to show current projects and keep you informed of new features and designs.

So please stop by often , post and enjoy the forum Very Happy

Thanks to Fred & JP for putting this together ,

Pete Skjold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Skjoldplayers.com Forum Index -> Skjold Players Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: