Skjoldplayers.com Forum Index Skjoldplayers.com
Skjold Players

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exotic Custom-Stage fretless 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Exotic Custom-Stage fretless 5 Reply with quote

Would be a Stage except has Black Korina (Limba) standard '92 body with a Bloodwood fingerboard, the Passive C4 quattrobucker (best sound & control over entire mid frequencies anyway) but has the battery panel routed & finished with the cover for "just in case" someone wanted to change over to "active" electronics. Pete's "gator case" comes with. Set up with Pyramid Gold Flatwounds in great condition (they last quite a long time which is nice considering they run $95 a set) plus have one extra brand new set as well. Will throw in top-shelf extras; neoprene strap, On-StageŽ stand, Monster CableŽ pre-curved angle-plug cord. $1700 + shipping. Also have a David EdenŽ Nemesis NC-115 250watt Combo Amp with built-in DI $600 + shipping. Both Bass and Amp are mint (almost new) condition, with no scratches or dings whatsoever. A bit of a break can happen for a package deal & local pickup is great too. I will get pictures up as I can manage (digital camera is broken), but this is a tremendous deal on an amazing "purist player's bass", it just might sell before I can post them. I really hate having to sell it, but my son who loved playing acoustic bass previously, has only put about 40 hours of play on this in 2˝ years (less on the amp), the last 6 months of which have been zero. So he said "sell it"! email me alanjk@cascadenetworks.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Skjoldplayers.com Forum Index -> Basses All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: